Whether it is a once off payment, every month, or every year, every donation makes a difference – for a small amount of money (by the standards of our society).
Forget Me Not initiatives focus on prevention, rescue, reunification, research and advocacy. We work with trusted partner organisations in Nepal, Uganda and India to protect and provide for children, reconnect them with their families, and build capacity in families to help them to become self-reliant. Ultimately, our goal is to end the exploitative orphanage industry.
Here are some examples of how your donation can help children on their way home, where they belong:
- $50 helps fund immediate health checks, haircuts and healthy meals
- $70 helps with short term education support including school fees, tutoring, uniforms and books
- $100 helps our team trek into rural and remote areas tasked with finding lost families
- $150 helps to fund the reunification & reintegration process – lots of love & hugs & going home
- $3000 rescues and reunites one child with their family – this is where the magic happens!
Whatever you donate, you will have a very personal connection with Forget Me Not & all donations over $2 are tax deductible in Australia.
Donate to Forget Me Not Australia
Bank: Bank of QLD
Description: Your name
Please email us with the details of your donation to Forget Me Not.
Join FMNs Rescue Crew!